Monday, February 27, 2006

That's GREAT


I'm a great-auntie! My nephew and his wife Darcy had a baby boy on Feb 21st. Kaylo Brian weighed in at over 9 lbs. My first great-nephew! Also born on the 2 great-grandmothers birthdays. (Good timing, Kaylo!) Can't wait to meet him this summer, or at least see some pictures of him. I hear he has lots of hair already!
Man, it makes me feel old to think that my nephew is a father! (He's only a year and a half younger than me.)
Welcome to the family, to the world, Kaylo! I'll let you figure out which of the 2 is crazier...

NOTE: just got this picture today...check him out! For the first time on the blog....introducing Kaylo Brian!

1 Comments:

At 6:53 p.m., Blogger Jen said...

Those are my brother's hands holding his new grandson. And FYI, Kaylo was born on my mom's birthday and his great-grandfather's birthday (not the other great-grandma).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home