Sunday, January 01, 2006

Jen Votes

I just finished licking the envelopes (3) shut on my "special ballot" in order to vote in the Canadian federal election. I had to apply by fax for a special ballot to be mailed to me. Just by filling in an application and photocopying my passport, I was able to get this little package within a week. Wow! So I wrote down my candidate's name on the special ballot (on the bottom right), put it in the inner envelope, put that in the outer envelope and then put that in the mailing envelope. Stamped and ready to mail tomorrow, giving it lots of time to arrive in Ottawa before the polls close on election day. Kind of nice not to have to stand in line to vote this year.
Here's hoping that this government doesn't cheat us out of billions of tax dollars. Oh, no...I'm not bitter...well, maybe a little, yeah.
Get out there and vote Canada!  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home