Thursday, December 22, 2005

Random happenings this week

1) The garbage man was wearing a Santa hat.


2) 3 Litre jar of Nutella (hazelnut chocolate spread) at the grocery store. No I didn't buy it.


3) Watched "Mary Poppins" in French. They even translated the singing. Yes, you can say "supercalifragilistic" (did I get that right?) in French.


4) Smurfs (remember those cute little blue things on Saturday morning cartoons?) are called "Schtroumpfs" in French.


5) Ground almonds and almond powder are not the same thing. Therefore, if your cookie recipe calls for GROUND almonds, don't use powder. I got almond and egg soup instead of cookies. Yeck!

1 Comments:

At 5:17 p.m., Blogger WAUGDAI said...

muhahaha. I love your happenings. France sounds so incredible. I can only imagine. Some day... oh some day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home