Sunday, April 16, 2006

View from the hill of our picnic spot

Went for a picnic in the countryside after church today with 3 families. It was a bit "rougher" than I expected, I was still in my skirt and dress shoes from church, not realizing we were hiking up a hill and rock. I had in mind green grass and picnic tables. Oh well! I had a great time. I'm a bit wind and sun burnt, dusty and tired. I need to get out of the city more often. I'm just not a city person, it seems to stifle my energy, my emotions, and my creativity. Seriously. I didn't realize how much until today. I'm hoping now that the weather is nice, I'll be able to go hiking/picnicing more often. It's just a matter of catching a ride with someone.
The weather was warm with a cool strong breeze. We saw horses and one donkey on the trial. Went hiking a bit, picked some fresh thyme that grows wild in the hills. That's the mediteranean sea, the blue haze on the horizon. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home